This modern and compact studio apartment is very suitable for business or leisure stays in a vibrant and busy area. This is the Liverpool Street area of the City, within Spitalfields.
- One and two-bedroom apartments.
- Major transport hubs including Liverpool Street and Aldgate East Underground stations, Shoreditch High Street Overground and Commercial Street bus services.
- Once a royal hunting ground, the Shoreditch area has had a turbulent history. Nicknamed “outcast London” for its Victorian-era slums and decimated during The Blitz, this vibrant, multicultural enclave of London is finally enjoying a renaissance.
- Artists, writers and hipsters have been increasingly drawn to the bohemian vibe of this shabby-chic former industrial area, now known for its terrific international cuisine, chic boutiques and cosy wine bars. East End is now one of London’s most fashionable addresses. Boasting the city’s hippest bars, designer boutiques and internationally acclaimed restaurants, Spitalfields is the ultimate location for visitors to London this year.
- Kitchen - Toaster - Microwave - Oven - Tea/Coffee Making
- Double Bed - Linen and Towels Provided - Iron/Ironing board - Laundry Facilities
- Shower - Lift/Elevator - Hairdryer - Room Safe
- Wireless WiFi Internet - Alarm Clock - DVD Player - Cable/Satellite TV